After-hours library: Rules of Conduct
Our after-hours library system allows you to visit the Heby Library outside of the hours when the library is staffed. You get into the library with the help of a tag, as well as a personal PIN code. In order to get those, you must be at least 18 years old, and comply with the after-hours library rules of conduct.
- You enter the after-hours library between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. from Monday to Sunday. At 9 p.m., the alarm begins to communicate a warning that if you have not exited the premises within 10 minutes, and alarm will sound.
- Your visited is recorded in our alarm program. We send the logs to the police if this is needed.
- Do not admit anyone who does not have their own key card. Members of your family are welcome, but you will be responsible for them and during their visit, you must stay on the premises.
- Take good care of the premises and the appurtenant fixtures and furnishings. You may be liable to pay compensation for any damage that can be traced to you.
- Leave the premises in the condition they were when you arrived. Clean up after your visit.
- If you are the very last person to leave the premises, you are required to make sure that:
- All the windows are closed
- The faucets in the bathroom are properly shut.
- The outer door is properly closed.
- No food or drinks may be consumed on or near the computer tables.
- Smoking and consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
- Respect the need of others for a calm atmosphere in which to work and study, and adjust your sound level in consideration of the needs of other visitors.
- Please communicate with our staff members (orally or in writing) if you have any questions, opinions or complaints.
- If you lose your tag, a new one will cost SEK 150.
- New rules of conduct may subsequently be added. Visit biblinord.se from time to time in order to read these.
- Important information about the after-hour library is sent to the emailadress or mobile phonenumber that you enter when registering.
- Being allowed access to an after-hours library is a benefit that is based on the lender being willing to take responsibility. If you violate this trust, your access to the after-hours library will be withdrawn.
The following personal data will be processed according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You can read more about how we process your personal data and as this relates to the after-hours library at www.biblinord.se.
For additional information about the GDPR at www.heby.se.